I was asked to make a wedding card for an Afro American Couple. I must admit I really struggle with this one for I just couldn't get it right. I was either too dark, red, yellow. My problem was not enough area to really blend and I don't like any lines on my skins. The picture doesn't show how pretty this card really is. I love it. The wedding couple is a Karen Doodles Digi! Karen has the cutest images and oodles of doodles!!
- Penny's Paper Crafty: Anything goes
- Craft Your Days Away: Favorite thing
- Cute Card Tuesday: Whatever...... I was number 465 to enter this one!!
- Cupcake Craft Challenge 103: Lace
- Wild Orchards Challenge: One for the girls!
- Pocket Full of Posies: Glitter
- Papertake Weekly Challenge: White (I think I got this one covered!)
- Cryogen White for coloring with Copics
- Bazzill white
- Ribbon: Olfry
- Pearls stash
- Flowers; Wild Orchards
- Skin: E13, E25, E27, E29
- Gown: C01, C00
- Tuxedo: C03, C01, C00
- Flowers R29, R 22, R 20, G25, G40
- Highlight/Shadow; BG000
- Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Skin Colors: This is a really a personal choice, but thought I would share what I use. On summer images I use E11, E00, E000 and R20 on the cheeks. If it is a winter image I don't want a summer tan look and use E02, E00 and E000. E0000 and E00 do not blend together and for some reason have a reaction to one another and will streak and get tacky. Afro Americans: E25, E13, E11 or E27, E35, E31 or E29, E27, E25 and E21. You need to play with them to see which one you like the best.
See ya tomorrow!