Followers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Elisabeth Bell DT call

Hello everyone! Not going to chit chat today for need to make lots of cards before we leave for vacation! Less than 48 hours to beach and seeing the family!! So dang excited! Plus, I received another card order today!! I am finally starting to see light at the end of the tunnel!!

Remember Elisabeth Bell's DT call ends tomorrow! Have you applied yet? Whatcha waiting for because she is a fabulous artist and a super sweet person. I can't wait until Saturday! Even though we will be on vacation...trust me...I will be online!!  You can apply using the blinker on my side board!

Today's card is one of Elisabeth Bell's creations called "Carousel Dreams" and you can purchase it here at SCACD! EB has made several exclusive sets for SCACD and can only be bought there. You have to go see these wonderful creations! Elisabeth Bell has started making  digi stamps and I love it for you get them instantly!! YEAH! This is also my granddaughters birthday card! She loves horses and even wants a horsie party for her birthday! Isn't it beautiful. I just love it for I envision summer memories we had as kids. Ah to be that young again....naaaaaa...don't  want to do this all over again!

Challenges:


Supplies:
  • Cryogen White Paper:  Best paper for Copics!
  • DP: Stash
  • Ribbon: Olfry
  • Flowers: Prima roses from Wild Orchids
  • Copics:
    • V01, V00, V000
    • YG03, YG00, YG000
    • E53, E51, E50
  • Diamond Stickles
  • Made with my love to my granddaughter!
TIP OF THE DAY: Adding glitz to your cards. Having beautiful colors can be really highlighted using a transparent glitter glue. You want transparent so you don't cover up your coloring, you want it to be sparkly! I use two products: Stickles by Ranger and Viva Decor and both can be purchased at  SCACD.

Good luck to everyone who applies to Elisabeth Bell's DT call! Thank you  for all the love you have left on my blog. It warms my heart!

23 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card super image.Thanks for sharing this with us at Cooking it up with Katie.xxx

Kristie said...

This is gorgeous!! :)

ThePurplePlace said...

Hope you have a WONDERFUL Trip! I need a vacation...can I come too! :)

Hugs,
Lis

PS: I LOVE this card, saw it over and SSC and feel in LOVE with all the purple...it's so pretty! :)

Anna said...

So pretty! Love your coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays.

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF

Kristel said...

That is a wonderfull card Colleen! Really like the image!
Hugs Kristel

Katie said...

What a sweet card. The image is just wonderful. Thanks for sharing with PPT this week!
~you left a comment about the ribbon on my card this week at PTT. The ribbon actually came ruffled. Thanks for leaving me some luv on my blog!

Paige said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at PTT!

Katie said...

Lovely image and super card!
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie this week and good luck!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CIUWK! Stop by my blog for a chance to win some candy. :)

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Beautifully colored creation! Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous...love the colors!! Thanks for Cooking it up with Katie!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous!! Thanks for partying with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!!

Liz said...

Lovely card love the colours too thanks for playing at CYDA

Liz x

Rainmac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lena Katrine said...

Wow! This is georgeous!! Beautiful card in great colours and lovely details! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time - best of luck!
Hugs, Lena K

ThePurplePlace said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am thrilled for you! :)

Hugs,
Lisa

Pati said...

Hi Colleen

Congratulations for being a Guest DT-Member for the EB Digi DT. Hope you will enjoy the two months.

BIG hugs
Pati

Donna said...

Stunning card Colleen, I absolutely love the bright cherry colours and gorgeous colouring too :) Donna x

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Hi Colleen ~ Your work is just beautiful. I Just wanted to stop by and say congrats on being a guest designer for the Elisabeth Bell DT. I so look forward to working with you.

Hugs,
Wendy

Tina said...

So beautifully done, Colleen. Thanks for creating with us @ tpe.

mariaadams said...

Gorgeous card, love the image! Thanks for joining in the challenge at PFP.
Maria x

mariaadams said...

Gorgeous card, love the image! Thanks for joining in the challenge at PFP.
Maria x

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...