Followers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Butterflies!

Good Morning! Glorious Tuesday and I haven't been to bed yet from last night. It is 6:30AM and I have an appt. with the PT at 8 ...Dear Lord I must be insane!! I worked all night on cards I had orders for and I am posting four of them this morning. If the customer doesn't like my Sara K image, I am in big time trouble because, I used the same image in four of the cards!!!  You tell me what you think!

The first one is for a co-worker at my hubby's work. Yeppers! I have the birthday orders for his co-workers,  the lady who buys the cards for the events is my favorite customer!

Challenges:
This is the inside
This card is for a Afro American friend of my customer and is the preachers wife! I did her skin a lighter tone of brown. In this picture the left arm looks blotchy, but not in person!
 The inside
  
This one is for Afro American friend of the customer. I did her a skin coloring a little darker.
The inside
 
 
Last one is for a Co-worker
The inside

The DP is DCWV, The Mariposa Stack which  is so dang beautiful and tomorrow you will see 3 more cards made from it! I just love it!  It comes in 48 sheets of 12" x12" and the cheapest place I found for you is at JoAnn's for 9.99! LADIES!!!  That is 20 cents a sheet!!

Supplies:
  •  Cryogen White paper: The paper I  stamp my image on and lowest price I found was at Cut Card Stock: $8.55 for each pack of 25. The sheets are 8 x 11 1/2. If you buy over 10 packs the price drops to $8.07 and any order over $125.00 is free shipping
  • Copics:
    • Pants: E41, E43, E53
    • Black hair: C07, C05, C03
    • Brunette: E35, E31, YR20
    • Pink top and Hat: R85, R83, R81 and R00
    • Coral top and hat: R02, R01, R000
    • Skin: E11, E00, E000
    • Darker skin: E25, E13, E11
  • See post  below for prices on Copics and Nestibilities!! 
Thank you for stopping by and have an awesome day! If you leave a comment or follow me...I do the same for you!

19 comments:

Sharon Keanly said...

And a very good morning to you dear. Lovely cards you are showcasing today. I love that image of SK's and am sure your customers will love it too... love them all... have a good day... hugs Sharon x

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Colleen,
I was off posting my card for a few challenges and it seems that every blog I went to, your card was already there! :)

And it's a gorgeous one too! All the fabulous details is wonderful!

It's always so fun to see your work and a pleasure to find it all over the web!

Hugs,
Lis

Lori said...

Oh wow these must have taken forever they are all absolutely amazing, wow wow wow! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week, we hope to see you back again for our next challenge!

nicolet said...

This cards are really really gorgeous!!
greetings Nicolet

craftykitten said...

These are really beautiful. It is amazing how one image can look so different. Thanks for joining our Sweet Little Girls digi challenge at DCD.
Hugs
Dawn x

maxine said...

Beautiful cards thanks for playing along at Lexis creations this week.

Anna said...

I think they are all beautiful! I love that paper line! I made a mistake and didn't buy it the first time I saw it, and than went nuts looking for it for a month!

Debs said...

I love how you did all of these cards, very creative and the inside is fab as well, gorgeous, thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams this week
Debs
xxx

Jane said...

i'm in love with all of them! Just amazing.

Squirrel x said...

Wonderful card hun and gorjuss flowers. Thanks for playing at TG this week. Hugs, Sxx

Crafty Chris said...

She is def a sweet little girl thanks for joining us at DCD.
Chris x

Suzie said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week. Suzie x

fi's cards and crafts said...

wow...this is great...what a lot of work you have put into this card. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

Fi

Susie Sugar said...

Very Pretty little girl Nice to see how she looks is different colours Colleen
thanks for joining us at the DCD challenge this week
Hugs Susie xx

Lin said...

Hi Colleen, hate to be a nag but firstly it makes life easier for folks to comment if your challenge entry links directly to your blog post and not just your blog. Just a little moan but it will make life easier for folks.

secondly, I cannot for the life of me see where you used the alcohol inks on your card? You don't mention them in your list of supplies either!

However, all of these cards are absolutely gorgeous, coloured beautifully, on stunning layouts, and you must be mental staying up most of the night to make them!! I bet they went down a storm when you passed them on to the person who commissioned them.

Hope you caught up with your sleep the next night, and that I haven't put you off paying us another visit!

Lin - Crafty Cardmakers

Kim said...

WOW absolutely beautiful cards hun! Love the different versions! Love love love them! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Cath Wilson said...

What a shame you didn't actually use any alcohol inks on your card for the Crafty Cardmakers challenge - it's a very pretty card.

Hope you managed to catch up on your sleep!

Lin said...

Sorry to push the point but copics are alcohol based markers, not inks, and it was stated quite clearly on the blog what sort of alcohol ink we were after.

Pryn said...

These are all wonderful! The inside of the cards are beautiful as well!!!

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...