On a more pleasant note let me tell ya about tonight's card. The image is Rachel, Little Angel from the Elisabeth Bell's Digi collection and a real sweetie and you can buy her right here! I wanted to keep my card soft looking and love the way it turned out! And, while I am talking about Elisabeth Bell....wait until you see the October digi release for it is so so so so.... you will definitely want it! Stay tune for there will be several ways you can win and possible right here on my blog!!
I tried a new product for me tonight and it is Viva Glitter Liner. Let me tell ya this out glitters Stickles by a long shot. Plus it is more of a 3D effect then Stickles and dries fairly quickly and you can buy it at SCACD!
Right now, SCACD is holding an exciting Store Blog Candy! Click HERE to check out the details and to enter. There will be a super fabulous Elisabeth Bell and Victoria Case Mini Release for SCACD on the 30th! Hop on over to SCACD’s blog for all the details. Trust me you will want to enter this contest by just answering a very simple question!!
- Incy Wincy Designs: Anything goes and a DT Call
- Wild Orchid Challenge: Ribbons and bows
- One Stitch at a time: Anything goes
- Paper Sundaes: Something with wings
- Sundays With Crissy: Sparkle and Shine
- Cryogen Paper for coloring
- DP: Basic Grey
- New Nestability Die
- Ribbon: Offry
- Blue Moon Charm: buy it at SCACD
- Viva Decor Glitter Liner: Buy it at SCACD
- Pearls: Prima
- Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
- Hair: E25, E31, E50
- Green: G02, G00, G000, G0000
- Skin: E11, E00, E000
- Pink: RV0000, RV000, RV00
- Shadowing: BG0000 and Colorless blender pen
Thank you so much for taking the time to come and visit me and I hope you have an awesome week!