Today's the day which I get to post my first challenge card with Party Time Tuesdays as a regular DT member!! They had a vacation over the month of September because, the owner, Kristy was married. Oh my gosh! I wish you could see her wedding pictures they are just beautiful! She looked gorgeous and more importantly both Kristie and her new hubby look so dang happy and in love! Awesome!
Today, I am so excited to be allowed to share this awesome blog challenge with you! So what makes PTT different from any of the other challenges...one very big significant difference! Each posting must have a birthday sentiment on it along with the weekly challenge! Let me tell you it is a super great way to get those birthday cards made in plenty of time!! I totally love it!
This is my birthday card today and my stamp is design by another one of my favorite design artists, Sara K. I love her sweet innocent images that are so nostalgic and it just warms my heart just to look at them!
- Party Time Tuesday: Anything goes and must have a b/d sentiment.
- Incy Winsy Designs: Sparkle, glitter or rhinestones
- Pink Elephant: Childhood
- Stamp R Us: Nature
- Wild Orchid Challenge: Stitching
- Kelly Jo's Stamp Pad: Favorite colors
- Cryogen White for coloring with Copics
- DP; Basic Grey
- Lace: Stash
- Diamond Stickles on the hat and bow
- Flower soft: Heather add onto the flower basket
- Pearls: Stash
- Nestibilitie Die
- Blue: B18, B16, B14, B12
- Tan/pants: E41, E43, E53
- Skin: E11, E00, E000
- Butterfly: BG 05
Have a super great day and see you back here tomorrow!