Followers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's Party Time Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday and Happy Birthday to the best man I know or ever will know and that is my dear hubby! he is the best for he has stuck by me through thick and thin, dark clouds and sunshine!  I finished his birthday card a little bit ago and will share it with you after he has opened it. I don't want anyone to see it before he does!!

Today's the day which I get to post my first challenge card with Party Time Tuesdays as a regular DT member!! They had a vacation over the month of September because, the owner, Kristy was married. Oh my gosh! I wish you could see her wedding pictures they are just beautiful! She looked gorgeous and more importantly both Kristie and her new hubby look so dang happy and  in love! Awesome!

Today, I am so excited to be allowed to share this awesome blog challenge with you! So what makes PTT different from any of the other challenges...one very big significant difference! Each posting must have a birthday sentiment on it along with the weekly challenge! Let me tell you it is a super great way to get those birthday cards made in plenty of time!! I totally love it!

This is my birthday card today and my stamp is design by another one of my favorite design artists, Sara K. I love her sweet innocent images that are so nostalgic and it just warms my heart just to look at them!

Challenges:
 Supplies:
  •  Cryogen White for coloring with Copics
  • DP; Basic Grey
  • Lace: Stash
  • Diamond Stickles on the hat and bow
  • Flower soft: Heather add onto the flower basket
  • Pearls: Stash
  • Nestibilitie Die
  • Copics:
    • Blue: B18, B16, B14, B12
    • Tan/pants: E41, E43, E53
    • Skin: E11, E00, E000
    • Butterfly: BG 05
PS:  Please scroll down two blog entries. The first one is to win a prize digi with Elisabeth Bell's sneak preview.  The second blog below to see the new Copic Challenge group.
Have a super great day and see you back here tomorrow!

8 comments:

Sue said...

Hi ya
a totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring, beautiful papers & design, luv the flower soft, sue,x

Monica said...

Such an adorable card... love the basket of flowers and the ribbon in the cutie-pie's hair. Great background colours as well.

Hope DH had a great birthday - cannot wait to see what you made for him.

xxx Monica

Monica said...

Forgot to comment on the lovely lace you have used. Love the hat and the colouring.

xxx Monica

Danni said...

Beautiful card!!

Paige said...

Beautiful card and adorable image!

Katie said...

Such a sweet card! The image so beautiful accented.

Anna said...

Oh, so pretty, and sweet! Love that image, and the flower soft on the basket!

~jan said...

Just darling, Colleen! Love the little details on the flowers and the hat!

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...