Today is another fun birthday challenge over at The Outlawz and this week we are doing hearts and ribbon! If you haven't visited us yet....you need to come see! There are 7 different challenges and a new one starts every single day! Come on over and join the fun!! We have a hugeeee party coming up!!! You don't want to miss it for the challenges are fun and prizes are awesome! I even wish I could play!! We might even have a live "Name that song!" game! You won't know unless you come and check it out!!
Penny Black is the image I used for today's card. I bought it last year to do Valentine cards with and it didn't happen!! I think it is adorable and wanted to make sure I made something with it!! My sparkly hearts, gold flower center, Basic Gray Design paper,
- The Outlawz: Birthday Card with hearts and ribbon.
- Creative Inspirations: Love
- Creative Cowgirl: Love is in the air!
- I did it creations challenge Love is in the air!
- Lets Ink It Up: No digi and anything goes.
- Stamptacular Sunday: Whateva
- Copic Markers:
- Girl hair: E25, E31, E 50
- Boys Hair: E35, E31, YR 20 They look the same color!
- Dress: V91, V93, V95
- Shirt: YG 91, YG 93 and YG 95
- Flower Center Prima Flower Centers Raja gold Sequin Here- SCACD
- Design paper: Basic Grey, Green at heart 6 x 6 pad Here - SCACD
- Glitter Hearts: SCACD