Followers

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Stamping Bella Leo The Balancing Stuffie

Hello, Happy Crafters! It's Colleen today to tell you we have a brand new challenge posted at 7 Kids College Fund blog and it is 'anything goes' You have the opportunity to win a $20.00 gift certificate to store if you use 7 Kids College Store products.

If you haven't noticed by now - I LOVE Stamping Bella images and the cute sentiments that come with them. Everything is complete except the designing! This is Leo the balancing stuffie - and it's all about life - either hold on or let go!

I stamped my image on Neenah Solar White Paper with Tuxedo Black memento ink which is safe to use with your Copic markers. I stamped the sentiment with Versa Fine Ink which is the only Ink I stamp sentiments with because of the crisp sharpness it produces. 

No comments:

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...