Followers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Entering first Challange

Today was a great day! First I received an invitation to join a design team. Wow, that made my day! They are a fairly new store and blog and need 3 designers! What an awesome chance and honor it is to be asked to join! The design team Coordinator saw some of my cards on another web site and then wrote me an email with very nice compliments! And, for those who know me, you will laugh when I tell you this. First the store/blog is called Teddy-stampers and are located here! Their one and only theme is Teddy Bears!!!! I am a HUGE lover of teddy bears, in fact my kitchen was decorated all in teddy bears before we remodeled it! I even had a shelf above the sink loaded with teddy bear items! This was awesome to me!!! The last few years  I have cut back a lot on my teddies, but there are still teddies in every single room of my house!

Last night, I followed one of my friends, Lisa to another site; Simply Scrapping Crafts and you can find them here! They are  really super nice and make you feel soooo welcome!  My card today is for their March Card 2010 challenge. This is Emma from the Elizabeth Bell, First Sampler made exclusively for Susana's Custom Art and Cards Design which is located here!  I just love her designs! Only I would have put a puppy in the basket!!! (Sorry for the cat lovers out there!)


I used the Nestability Oval Die to cut her out and you can buy and see them here. She was colored with Copics: shirt, headband RV00 RV02, RV04, Skin: E000, E001, E002 Hair: E31, E35, YR20, YR21. Shadows around image is C1. Pants were colored with Prisma Colored Pencils. Sentiment is from "Just Right Rubber Stamps: found here and cut out with a 2 inch circle punch. DP is from SEI, Chocolate. And my ribbon is from one of my most favorite stores... E-bay!

4 comments:

Stampin' Dymonz said...

This card is too pretty! You captured the innocence and delicacy of the little girl beautifully!

ThePurplePlace said...

Woohoo Colleen!

I am so happy you entered the challenge. Your card is absolutely fantastic and the coloring and colors your chose are all wonderful and look perfect together! :)

You really should enter more, you are so talented! Keep up the great work and thanks for being such a sweet new friend too!

Hugs,
Lisa

PS: Wishing you lots of luck on the DT spot too!

Sharon said...

I have been looking for Emma everywhere, I would desperately love to have her. Any idea where I do so? I'll then try to get my South African contact to try to get her for me. You've coloured her in beautifully Colleen, well done. hugs Sharon (Teddy Stampers DT member)

Unknown said...

Sharon, Emma was designed for SCACD by Elisabeth Bell and is the only place you can purchase her...If you click on my blinky for Elisabeth on the left hand side of my blog it will take you there too! Here is the website address:

http://www.susanascustomartandcarddesign.com/products.php?cat=100

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...