Did you stop over at SCACD yet to see the new Sweet meets Sassy #2 Collection by Victoria Case? Whatcha waiting for? Do you have teenagers you need images for...this is the collection for you! Or how about a girl friend who is glamorous or lets say wants to be glam? This is the collection for you!! It is so versatile with images you can create over and over again in different themes! Don't forget to check out the store blog, Follow Your Heart to see lots of inspirations from the DT with these cuties!
While we are on the subject!! SCACD has so many new products it is impossible for me to keep up with her! Paper Pads out of the wazoo!! New Nestabilities, The first company to carry Make It Crafty Rubber Stamps, Crystal Gel, flowers galore, Copic's, trinkets, charms, craft tools, sew easy, anything you need for your crafting supplies!!
My card today is with "Lola" I love, love this image for I am one of the biggest dog lovers! I used a gated background I found in one of my folders with no clue where it came from. If you recognize it please send me a message so I can give credit to the artist. I had a blast making this! It's one of those times when you look at your own creation and say "I really like this!" I hope you do to!
Copics was my main medium and I used chalk to do the sky. I cannot do skies very well and wrote and asked my friend Anne Fenton to please draw me a few to use as templates. She sent me several and I still need lots of practice for they surely don't look like the clouds she drew!
- Copics: Skin: E11, E00, E000. Hair: E17, E09, YR04, YR14. Pants: BG32, BG23, BG00. Shirt: BV17, BV13, BV11, BV000. Dog: E53, E51, E50. Gate: E40, E47, E23, E21, E41. Sidewalk: C03, C01, C00. Grass: YG23, G24, G21, G40. Sky: Pebbles blue chalk.
- Paper: Stash
- Magic mesh: I love this stuff!! You can place, pick it up, replace it and it never loses it's ability to stick to your papers!
- Roses: Zva Creations
- Change your print quality to fast draft mode. How to do this: Click print, on the next screen preferences, next screen click on print quality and change it to fast draft. Everyone should be priniting on this mode for it will save your ink BIG time!
- Heat set it for several moments.
- Let it dry overnight before coloring.
- As soon as your image comes out of the printer, put clear embossing powder on it, click all the extra embossing powder off by turning it over and flicking it with your thumb, heat set.
The Outlawz awesome sponsors this month are Oozak who is sponsoring a $50.00 gift certificate and Gilli Rubber Stamps with a Gilli Goodie Bag! How awesome is that? Oozak sells Copics, paper, stamps, crafting supplies and much more!! Gilli Stamps are so sweet and adorable! All you need to do is enter one of the seven weekly challenges within the month of June. It is a random drawing so anyone can win!! Come on and play with us!!
- The Outlawz Copic and Promarker Challenge: Anything goes! Prize $50.00 gift certificate and Gilli Goodie bag!
- Cheerful Stamp Pad: Favorite Background Technique (Chalk for sky)
- The Crazy Challenge: Beautiful Women
- Forever Friends: Must have an animal on your card
- Hooked On Craft: Flower
- Incy Wincy Designs: Summer and Blue as main color (Lots of prizes to win!!)
- KB Cute Monday: Flowers
- Make It Monday: Anything Goes
- OLLCB: Summer Flowers
- The Shabby Tea Room: One of your favorite thing (my dogs!)
- Stamp N Doodle: Animal/Nature
- There She Goes: 2 different dies or punches.