I am going to start my Tip of the Day again! It's been awhile since I have done it and you might see some repeats for those who have not read them before so here we go!
TIP OF THE DAY: Cuttlebug. Does your B plate curve or arc when you are embossing with Die cuts? Or does your paper come out of the die? My B plates have curved so much I had to replace them. Now mine are flat as can be and my embossing is deeper, more crisp and the paper never comes out of the dies. This is what I do. Instead of using two tan embossing mats, I took a cereal box and cut two pieces out of it the size of my B plate. My sandwich for embossing is: B plate, die cut and paper, cardboard, tan mat, card board and B plate. By switching out one tan mat for two pieces of cardboard your plates remain flat with deeper embossing!
Today my card is made with Carmen Medlin's "Siren's Call" from the Natural Beauty Collection only available at SCACD. Isn't she adorable in her gorgeous dress? I had so much fun coloring her and you will too!
Copic Markers: Skin E11, E00, E000. Hair C 7, C5 ,C 3 B32. Dress: BV O2, BV 01, BV00, BV000. Rock: E44, E43, E41. Green Plants: GG99, YG63, YG61, G40. Cat's Tails: E18, E11. Koi fish: R02, YR23, YR21. Water: B91, BG000, B01.
Prima Sugar Blooms: These have gold tip rims and are so pretty. SCACD has them for 20% off!
Paper: My Minds Eye: Stella and Rose Hazel
Would you like a customized banner for your blog?
How about a watermark and your very own signature?
You're only a few clicks away from having it all! All you need to do is help us tell everyone about our Party on June 5th.
All information is on the main page!
While you're there, check out all the awesome gifts our fantastic sponsors are giving for the party!!
You don't want to miss it!
DID YOU KNOW!?!
Are these not totally adorable!?! But wait!! There is a whole slew of them at the store!!
Yummy new paper in too!
with Matching Trinkets!
- Art Impressions: Summer.....super cute stamps here!
- Colour Create Challenge: Purple, blue and silver (entered this with wrong card...sorry)
- Crafty Purple Frog Challenge: Thing of beauty
- Cute Card Thursday: Main image embellish it.
- Paper Crafting Journey: Anything goes
- Stamp Insanity: Anything goes
- ABC Challenge: Three different types of embellishments: Flower, leaves butterfly
- Anita B Stampin: Go crazy with layers
- Creative Craft: Restful colors
- Jac-inks Papercraft: Must stamp, warm colors