I would like to share with you today a super cutie! I founds this adorable stamp set at my local scrapbook store made by Stampendous. I love the them for they stamp very clean and sharp! The sentiment in the set was "Scooting by to say hi" and I cut off the "hi". Even though it is cut off from the phrase you could still use it by lining the edges up on your acrylic stamping block.
I was commissioned to make a birthday card for a lady who turned 84 years young today! Since her birthday is February 29, She has had 21 actual birthdays!! Most of my card idea is from casing a card at my local stamp store: Photo Scraps in Eldersburg, MD
The sky was sponge with Memento Ink, sky blue.
The gate is a Memory Box Die Cut: Wrought Iron Gate
Copics. Scooter: YR24, YR23, Y15, Y11, Y00, Tires C5, C3, C1
Diamond Glaze is a dimensional adhesive that dries to a clear glass-like finish,.
I added it to the metal sections of the bike
The froggies are from my stash, but pretty sure I bought them at Michael's. Aren't they adorable! The Calendar is one found online and my sentiment is computer generated. Papers from Stash.
TIP OF THE DAY: Diamond glaze is water based. I am able to dilute the glaze with water and add glitter or Stickles to it and apply it with a paint brush. You end up with a very shiny, glittery hard surface.
Thanks for joining me today and Happy Birthday Leapsers!!
- Fab and Funky: Leap
- Friendship Garden: opps, I entered this one by mistake. Your not suppose to have any stamp images. Sorry:( colors blue, pink, green, orange with a twist: Birthday Ok my pink looks red! is it?
- Gingersnap Creations: Leap
- Paper Craft Star Photo and Save the frogs!
- Penny's Paper Challenge: anything goes
- Simon says Stamp: Anything goes
- The Perfect Sentiment: Sentiment and die cut.