Followers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Mailing - Bells and Whistles

Happy Monday everyone! Since it is 1 AM here I'm going to keep this short and sweet!

Today is the Greeting Challenge at The Outlawz and the theme is Pearls and Lace.  My card is created  using the  adorable Bells and Whistles, Happy Mailing image by Elisabeth Bell!   I had the great pleasure of meeting Tab,  owner of 7 Kids College Fund,  at her store in Phoenix a few months back!  Oh my gosh, talking about drooling!   She had all the Bell's and Whistles images and I wanted them ALL!  Good thing hubby was with me to keep my sanity in place!   I love "Happy Mailing" for it can be used for so many different occasions; birthdays, Easter, Thinking of you, really just about anything! I love the sizes of them too for they are just below 3 inches and perfect for any size card!





Paper: Memory Box: Viola which is the first paper pad in a long time to come out with pretty purples!
Die cuts: Memory Box  Tilth Floral and I purchased it at my Local Scrpabooking Store, Photo Scraps, Eldersburg, MD.  Rusty @ Oozak.com will soon be getting Memory Box dies in stock!! Yah! This is the Tilth Floral.

Four cuts: 2 purple and 2 green. I stacked the green on top of the purple and was really pleased with the look! Pearls were added to each corner. 

My lace and ribbon are from my stash, but I do know I purchased it on Ebay! The happy Birthday sentiment is a Basic Gray Rub On in white. I love Rub-ons! Flower Soft applied to the flowers and and grass. Sky done was created sponging Summer Sky, Memento Ink.. I sewed around the edges with my sewing machine. Copics for coloring.: Outfit V95, V93, V91, skin E11, E00, E000, pants: E43, E42, E41, Mailbox: C05, C03, C01, C00 and  colorless blender.

Challenges:

17 comments:

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

So so pretty! the colour choice is beautiful, the image is perfect :)I love, love. love it! <3

ThePurplePlace said...

Purplicious....I Love it and the new VIOLA Paper is awesome. I LOVE it so much that I bought 3 sets!!

I also adore all the wonderful new Memory Box and Poppy Stamp dies, they're a huge hit and my LSS can hardly keep them all in stock!!

nancyparker55 said...

Very pretty card, I really like what you did with that die. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodle.

Lorraine said...

I agree - this image is precious and your card is so pretty, girlfriend!

G8country life said...

Beautiful card, Did you said Die-cut for the Tilt flowers? cool another thing in my long "I want" list : ) Elisa

ursula Uphof said...

Just love it. Got my first Memory box dies this week and I think that floral will be on my list.

Sharon said...

Beautiful honey. Just love the colour combo. That die looks fabulous in the 2 tones. Superb colouring as usual. hugs Sharon x

Unknown said...

What a lovely card! I adore the lace! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

Catherine said...

This is absolutely adorable Colleen ! What a sweet image ! And your embellies are gorgeous ! Love the die cuts ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Colleen, I like the sweet image, the fab colours,what you have done with the die, and the lace.
Kevin xx

mudmaven said...

What a wonderful creation! I got that die too and am inspired to use it after seeing your card. Love the ribbon treatment too. Thanks for joining us for our Shades of Purple! challenge on Kaboodle Doodles. ~chris

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Pretty and wonderful! Magnificent card! Love all the details and the amazing coloring. I like how you were able to highlight different shades of purple on your card looking that pretty and wonderful!

Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ Shades of Purple Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Angela B. said...

Adorable card! I have the opposite problem I am always pinching my pennies when it comes to purchasing craft supplies and when I take the hubby he wants to buy me everything and its usually items I never seen or heard of before.

Anne Fenton said...

OMG don't know how I missed this one....it is beautiful...she is so adorable!

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Colleen! I love the colors and DP and the adorable image! Your coloring is perfect!

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Gorgeous card, the colours and image you have used are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the CBN challenge this week, NJ X

Anonymous said...

I wanna know you use ribbons in the outlining of the inner frame?
They are looking so attractive!
Membership Cards
Membership Card Printing

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...