I had an exciting email a few weeks ago asking me to be a Guess Designer on Bell's and Whistle's. I couldn't say yes fast enough and what a huge honor this is! I was chosen for top 3 Designers. What an honor!! I love Elizabeth Bell images! This month's challenge at Bell's and Whistles is "Hearts" and I knew immediately which stamp I would be using and it is Blowing Kisses. She was designed for SCACD and you can find her here. She is blowing you heart kisses with lots of love! I wanted to create something a little different and found this video on Splitcoaststampers by Beate to create a Heart candy box with easy to follow directions. I love the way it turned out!
Paper: Bo Bunny/Crush Collection
Memory Box Die: La Rue Heart
SpellBinders Classic Heart and Scallop Classic Heart on sale here for 19.49!
Copics: Face: E21, E00, E11 and R20. Hair: E35, E53, E51, E50. Dress: RV23, RV21 and RV00. Socks: YG23 and YG21.
LOL! I am on a diet and had no candy to fill the box to make it pretty!! Lace holds the top and bottom piece together when open.
Lace was adhere to the sides in two strips.
Hope you like it!! Very easy to make following Beate Directions and Video.
TIP OF THE DAY: Store your not so juicy ink pads upside down to let the ink sink to the top of the pads.
- The Outlawz Copic/Promarker: Love is in the air
- Addicted to Stamps: Must use Stamp, Valentine love
- Catered Crop : Hearts
- Dream Valley Challenges Valentine
- Let's Ink It Up: No digi's Ribbon or Lace
- Scrappy Frogs: Die Cuts
- That Craft Place: Love is all around
- Crafty Bloggers Network: Love is in the air
- Crafty Boots Challenge: Valentines
- Kreative Stempelfreunde: Valentine
- Hooked on Crafts: Hearts
- Lollipop Crafts - With Love (NON CARD creations)
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- Make My Monday - ROMANCE - Hearts and Flowers
- The Crazy Challenge - 2E - Valentines day
Round up your friends
Come meet some of The Outlawz Design Team members and your online friends.