Followers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Gosh, It's Tuesday

Does it ever seem to you ...when you shut your eyes for a few moments and open them again,  a whole week flew past. That is how it seems to me anymore! Just like the song "Don't Blink!" I  love country music and the oldies! Growing up in the 60's can never be replaced today with all the changes in the world.  It seems we were more happy go lucky in our teens, then they are today. Sometimes progress can be more damaging then helpful. Ahh yesterday!  Well, we were suppose to get another snow storm, but luckily it went right on by!  I can actually start to see some of the grass peaking through the snow now! Come on Springtime! I am ready for it big time! It's forty degree's today and everyone is outside, without a coat on...after zero degrees and high winds, it does seem like spring time to us!

 I am posting two cards this morning. I want to show you how changing the colors of a stamp can give you a totally different look!




This precious little girl name is "Heartstrings" and she was designed by Elizabeth Bell for Susana's Custom Art and Card Design store, which you can purchase here! I just adore this image for she looks so darn sweet and she does pull at your "Heartstrings!" The DP is Chocolate by SEI. I wanted to keep this card very simple and keep the image the main focus! I added Diamond Glaze to her dress and added a few rhinestones in the corners and stickles, which you can also purchase at Susana's store.  Hope you like her as much as I do! She was made for my brother and his family! They bought me a really cool book about clowns. Yes, I love and have a passion for clown pictures and figurines. They have to be happy or comical clowns though! My brother is funny,  the book was purchased for my last years birthday, which is at the end of March. So he wrote; late for one birthday, but early for another!! It's okay LOL his B/D was the beginning of February and  I still have his card sitting right here....ummm not quite finished!  I figure it's more of a surprise when you get something when you least expect it.



And, here she is again! DP is out of my stash. Added stickles to her dress, shoes and hair bow. The miniature roses can be purchase at Susana's Custom Art and card Design  here. I could leave this sweetie black and white and she would still tug on your heartstrings!

See you later today with more!

No comments:

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...