Followers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Thursday!

What a week! Nothing but a bunch of sickies in this household! DH now has a fever, body aches and cold symptoms. You would think everyone would be well with the beautiful days we have been having. It is so nice outside! It has been in the 60's and 70's for a few days now and would you believe we still have snow where they piled it so high!

It was Mothering Day in the UK this past Sunday, which is equivalent to Mothers Day in the states. So at Teddy Stampers (here) their challenge is creating a teddy bear, Mother's Day card! I used a Boyd's Rubber Stamp. It's Ma and Bailey  reading diary's of days gone by. I had a diary from the age of  12 to my mid 20's and then for some unknown reason I threw them away...boy there are many times wish I still had them. I keep journals now on the computer and it's awesome to go back and read the entries I made for I instantly remember the day I am reading as though it were yesterday! And, at Simply Scrapping Crafts their card challenge this week is using blue and green (here)...so I combined both of them together.


It's a simple card which I like to do now and then for it's a clean look! Can't explain it but that is how I feel!! I didn't use any DT and colored with Copic's. The edges are done with a gold border from Flower Soft, small pearls, Nestability Dies and miniature roses from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design (here).

Talking about Copic's!!! Did I tell you about the awesome classes that Suzanna Dean is having? (Click here...you will not be sorry!) These are unbelievable classes for a tremendously great price! If you are interested in coloring with Copic's, I highly suggest you take Suzanna's classes. She has Beginner, Intermediate and Experience. Trust me there is nothing left out in these lessons. Each lesson has a video made by Suzanne and a PDF file for each video. The classes are available to you for one year...how awesome is that? Nothing beats taking classes in your PJ's! Rather it be early morn or late at night, they are there for you to learn, watch, re watch and read about Copic's!  Well, off to do another challenge, thank you for taking the time out to view and please feel free to comment and follow me! You can follow by clicking below Bailey's picture! All comments are welcome...this is how I learn!

No comments:

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...