Followers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Week-end!

Happy Weekend everyone! I have two cards almost completed! On Thursday Amy,  my daughter called from PA and said both children were sick and they couldn't miss anymore work. Needless to say DH and I packed up and left right away. We live in MD and the trip takes us four hours...we will be home on Sunday and by Monday I will post 2-3 cards!  Abbie, my 4 1/2 year old granddaughter will come home with us for a week! I just love it when she visits! I told her this week I will teach her how to make a card. she wants to draw with the Copic's ...Yikes! My copic's ...maybe we can buy Magic markers on the way home!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...