I entered this card in three challenges today and here they are what each one requires!
- Follow Your Heart: is the store blog for Susana Custom Art and Cards Designs. Have you been there yet? If not you are missing a great opportunity to shop for fun things to play with and there have been times when no one else carried the products in the US except Susana. She is constantly looking for that fav new product for us to use! If you haven't been there yet...hurry! This week she added oodles of new things including awesome paper pads!
The requirement for this challenge is to use the above sketch and to incorporate a stamp Susana sells in her store. Did you know that Victoria Case and Elisabeth Bell creates stamps exclusively for Susana? Yeppers, and let me tell you they to die for! And, she also carries stamps by other companies such as I brake for Stamps, The Craft Lounge, Lockhart Stamps, Kraftin Kimmie, Pink Cat Studio to name a few. So this challenge was easy peasy for me since I own so many of her stamps! If you happened to buy your stamp elsewhere and she carries it your safe to use it!
- Simple Scrapping Crafts: I enter the copic challenge and the requirement is to color Brunette hair. Easy Peasy for I am a rare one who loves to color hair...if it has lines that is! Lisa Fetch is the instructor of the Copic Classes and does outstanding job!
- Colorful Creations: a fairly new Ning Crafting Blog! Super nice people, lots of challenges and interesting chats! Give them a visit for they would love to see you! They are doing an outstanding job getting the site set-up and running. We all start somewhere! Out of nine plus challenges I choose Scrapbooking Technique and this week it is stitching. I have no clue why I chose this challenge for I hate to sew! And, to make a long story short...my card is only sown on 3 sides due to technical problems.....ME!! My machine broke and my lines are not straight, I did my best to cover them up!
Isn't her face adorable?
All my embellishments were purchased at SCACD
- Diamond Glaze: On the horses
- Flowers: Prima
- Say It in Pearls
- Ribbon: Stash
- Martha Stewart leaf punch
- Coloring Copic:
- Face: E000, E00, E11
- Boots: C1, C3, C5, C7
- Shirt: YR61, YR65, YR68
- Pants; G14, G17, G18, G19
- Hair: Main colors were E29, E27, E35, E50