This sweet card was stamped with Sara K., "Country Girl" . Gosh, I love Sara K stamps for they are so sweet, endearing and nostalgic which makes me smile just looking at them! This so reminds me of my great grandfathers and great aunts homes where they had huge gardens, barns and of course chickens! I remember my great grandmother running around the yard trying to catch one. Every time she got near it would flap it's wings and fly in the other direction...too funny! Don't you love the green and orange colors together? This card was made for two challenges!
!. Simple Scrapping Crafts, card challenge and it is to make your own back ground. Easy peezy!! I took white card stock and embossed it with a Cuttlebug folder. Then I took green and orange colorbox eye cats and lightly went over the raised area's with them. I love doing this for you can make your background paper the exact same colors as you color your image.
2. Colorful Creations, Sketch Card Challenge created by my friend Lisa.
Don't you just love this card for it is so bright and cheerie? I am very pleased with the way it turned out!
- Sara K Stamp, Country Girl can be purchase at Seven Kids College Fund for $8.09
- Coloring: Copic Markers
- Cuttlebug Folders are $4.50 at Crazy Scraps
- Sentiment: JustRite Rubber Stamps. I love these stamps and if you never seen them go check them out! "Just a Note" is the set I used on this card. They are 10 sentiments with 10 independent borders for $14.95. I love the products that are sold here.
- Butterflies: stash
- Stickles: Orange Peel for $1.99 at The Beary Scrap
- Ribbon: Stash