I had fun doing this cute birthday card using Pickles Wishes, Little Wings Collection over at Bella Design Studio. She is all dress up and ready to party! Bring on the cake! She is being entered into two challenges today. The first one Party Time Tuesdays and their challenge is a birthday card with a visible number. Pickels wishes came to my mind immediately with her little pendant in from of her! Second challenge is Simply Scrapping Crafts in the Copic Group and the recipe is 3 DP's, Ribbon and 3 buttons. I am not a buttons person but they're there...look closely! I am using the balloons from Bella Design Studio! Have you been there yet? If you haven't you need to go see the wonderful digi's they are offering for they are very cute. In the past two days Daphne, the owner has been adding more and more digi's and practically every day she will have new ones available. She has added background, flowers, more characters like Wishes below, ballons, B/D cakes and the cutest digi characters You will have to come back and see the new Daisy I will be doing. Oh my gosh too cute!
- Basic Grey/Merrakech paper pad. I love these 6 x 6 pads
- Glitter LinerPen by Viva @ Susana Custom Art and Card Supply It is much more glittery then Stickles and is 3 D. I love it!
- Dress: B32, B34, B37, B39
- Skin: E000, E00, E11
- Ballon: E09,, E08 E07, E04 .....E04 is not the same color group as E07 and above.
- Ribbon: Olfry, Galena Opal...very pretty and shimmering
- Angle Wings: Viva Glitter pen
- Diamond Glaze on the balloons to make them shine!