Today is TIOT Challenge for Susana's Custom Art & Card Design, and the challenge is a sketch posted on the store's blog HERE!
Victoria Case made exclusively for SCACD! If you follow my blog you will know I love dogs and when I saw this stamp I had to have it! My dogs, Simba and Bailey are Havanese brothers from the same litter and are 2 1/2 years old.
I made a little video when they were about 4 months old and you can watch it here! It's not very long and I hope you like it!
Isn't this card adorable? I had a lot of fun with it. I changed the sign on the front of the box which said "take me home" to "friends!"
- DP: Basic Grey, Porcelain Paper Pad
- Nestabilities Circle Punch
- Martha Steward Border Punch
- Cuttle Bug dry embossing folder
- Sentiment: Stash
- Distress Ink: Tim Holtz, Shabby Shutters
- Copic Markers:
- Blouse: R85, R83, R81
- Pants: YG25. YG23, YG21
- Dogs, E27, E25, E21 and C00, C01, C03
- Hair: E25, E31, E50..I love this combo and here is a link to it! Video by Suzanne Dean
- Diamond Glaze to her eyes to make them shine
- Stickles: Diamond to shoes and her top!
- Thank you for looking and hope you enjoy the video of my dogs and hair coloring by SD!