Drum roll please!
Did you guess right? I was really surprise how many guessed correctly on the first peak what she was! I wouldn't have thought you ever guess a child in a mermaids custom, inside a grocery cart! I'll tell ya...you have more insight then me!! YIKES!! For some reason my yellows are green and no matter how I tried to fix it in Photo Shop I couldn't ditch the green....including the yellow in her hair! I really didn't color her hair green!! Trust me! Any who you want to see what all the designers did with this cutie so make sure you hop on over to the Digi Bell DT Blog and take a look around, for you surely will not be disappointed! You can see all of Elisabeth Bells Digi's collection here. Isn't it fun to see an image you love and have it instantaneously?
- Craft Calendar Challenge: Blue or flower
- Glitterbable Challenge: Sparkly
- Crafty Creations: Transportation (hehehe!)
- Fab N' Funky: What eva
- Ginger Snap Creations: Punches
- The Sister Hood of Crafters: 1 ribbon, 2 DP and 3 flowers
- Your Nest Stamp: Anything goes
- Cowgirl's N Up Sunday: Anything goes
- Paper Sundaes: Mixed Medium
- Blue: B18, B16, B14. B12, BG02, BG000
- Yellow: (the bottom of her cart is bright yellow) Y06, Y04, Y02 Y00
- Red: R28, R24, R22, R21
- Skin: E11, E00, E000
- Brown: E35, E31, E30
- Hair: E35, E31, YR21 (no green!!!)
- Paper: Basic Grey
- Stickles: Diamond added to the mermaid costume and head band
- Diamond Glaze to the buggy to make it look like plastic
- Flowers: Wild Orhids Crafts
- Cherries and circles: Nestabilities
- Ribbon: Offry
Thank you for stopping by and to everyone who has left comments or followed me....thank you from the bottom of my heart, it brightens my day big time. God Bless the USA and all the other countries on this date 9/11 and every day there after!