My card today if using a digital image that I do not know where I purchased it. Back in the beginning I didn't think to keep a record on who's digi's were who's. Please tell me if you recognize it so I can give credit to the artist! Now I keep my digi's in files by the designers web address and it makes life so much easier!
I just love this image!! Let me tell you...I love teddy bears! You can tell immediately after walking through my front door and I gave a lot of my stuff bears away or to charities! The granddaughters love coming here!
- Digi doodle shop's Best: sentiment
- Glitterbabe's challenge: Glitter or Bling
- Stamp Insanity: Birthday
- The Creative Cottage Challenge Blog: Celebration
- Penny's Paper Crafty: Birthday
- Your Next Stamp: Anything goes
- The Wild Flower Patch: Fall colors
- DCWV: The Natural Stack...12 x 12 paper pad is perfect for making men's cards! I love it!
- Cryogen White : Perfect paper for Copics
- Brad and pearls: Prima
- Tim Holtz: Antique Linen
- Copic markers:
- Blue: B00, B01, B04
- Purple: V12, V15, V17
- Orange: YR07. YR04, YR02
- Green: G05, G03, G00
- Browns: I think all of them!!!
Thank you for stopping by and have a super, fantastic weekend!