Today I have two Christmas Cards I made and I am really happy with both of them! The first one is with an image by Digi Doodle Shop called Santa's arrival. The second I saw this digi I knew I had to color it! If you want to see beautiful, fun, loving...huge variety of images you need to go for they are awesome! Right now all of Digi Doodles Christmas images are 50 percent off!! Yes, 50 % RUN! You surely will not be disappointed! I will be doing several cards with her images over the next few days and you will see why I love them so!
My second card is made with a red rubber stamp by Stampabilities called Winters Wish! I forgot how much I love doing scenery! I love the way it turned out...much better than last years!
Challenges Why so many? Because I want everyone to see our Blog Hop at SSC and all the info is at the bottom of my posting!! Trust me this was very, very time consuming to enter this many challenges, so please come and hop with us!
- ABC Christmas Challenge: Christmas or Yuletide card
- Creative Belli Blog: Embellishments that start with an R
- Gingersnap Creations: Snowmen or Snow People
- Stampavie and More: Snow
- A Spoonful of Sugar: 3PP, 3 flowers or buttons, 3 gems
- Art Inkables: Die Cuts or Punches
- Crafty Little Place: Anything goes
- Digital Tuesday Challenge: Digital and Animals at Christmas Time
- My Time to Craft: Vintage
- Scrap Creations: Anything Goes
- Tuesday Taggers: Jolly old St. Nick
- Tuesday Throwdown: Embellishments
- Cupcake Craft Challenge: Light it up...candle anywhere on your card
- Karber Weekly Challenge: Digi and Sparkle
- OLCB: Inspire by a Christmas Song
- Paper Playtime: Christmas Carroll
- The Pink Elephant: Blue, Green and Red
- Stamps R Us: Holiday Cards
- Crafty Hos" Challenge: Photo inspiration....snowman
- The Crafty Pad: Snowflakes
- Ginger loft: Bows
- I Did It Creations: Surprise me
- One Stitch at a Time: Bling it up!
- Scrappy Frogs Challenge: Christmas
- Craft Calendar: Snowflake
- Digi Doodle Shop: Snow
- Dress: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97
- Dog: E18, E15, E13
- Cat: W5, W3, W01, W00
- Apples and Santa and Stocking: R29, R27,R24, R21
- Wood and Fire Place: E50, E51, E53, E55
- Stone: E44, E43, E42, E53, E40,
- Morter: E51, E51
- Green Stocking: BG93, BG96, BG99
- Basket: E74,E71, E70
- Sleigh and red coat: R39, R37, R35, R32
- Roof: E74, E71, E70
- Blue for snow: B0000, B000
- Green: G03, G00, G000
- House: E31, E30
Make the bow using Bow Easy and directions on how to use Bow Easy by Suzanne Dean are here!
Cut the excess string off. Attache your bow using Scor-tape to where you pulled the ribbon a little bit taunt and you will have the appearance your ribbon and bow are one piece of ribbon! See Picture below: Easy Peasy.
And this is what I don't want you to miss!!!
$15.00 gift certificate to Susana's Custom Art and Card Design!! You could buy two Bow Easy's! You have to come to SSC's, Simply Scrapping Crafts for there will be lots of prizes, tutorials and fun!! Wait until you see what the rest of the DT's has plan for you! Don't forget December 4th.
Thank you for stopping by!