Did you make it over to The Outlawz Challenges yet? Come on and see what you are missing! There is something for everyone... Birthday Card, Copic and Promarkers, color, sketch, scrapbook, CAS, and Prisma and other mediums.
This week for the Birthday Card challenge I choose RED being the primary color! You should see the awesome cards the design team created! The members creations just knock me off of my feet! I love going to the gallery and seeing all of the gorgeous creations. The gallery is full of inspirations for you to try! So much talent in one place, I tell ya...it is awesome!
It has been over a year since I colored a Tilda image and I had to much fun with her! No matter how much I practice, I still have problems coloring pleats! Hope you love her!
- Craft Your Passion: Use two design papers
- Crafty Card Makers: Floral
- Magical Mondays: Flowers
- Woodware USA: Anything goes
- Cupcake Inspirations: Red and White Cupcake Photo
- I Did It Creations: Card for a child
- Lets Ink It Up: No digi and anything goes
- Magnolia Stamp Lovers: Magnolia and sentimental
- Tilda Stamp
- Copic Colors:
- R39, R37, R35, R32
- E31, E25, E50
- C00, C01
- Paper: Scraps
- Magic Mesh
- Prima Flowers.