Is this your lucky day? Susana is giving two candies away! Where you say? Come on and I'll show you the way!
When your at the store check out the new creamy smooches and new colors of glittery stickles Susana brought home from CHA. There are new embossing folders which adds a special touch to your projects and don't forget about the Sew Easy! What is a Sew Easy? It's the neatest thing ever..it gives the appearance of sewing without a sewing machine. One last important thing to know! Susana bought a slew of new things at CHA and they will be coming to the store soon! Keep your eyes open, as you know she is usually the first one with the newest of items!
I made two cards for the hop today! My first card is Lilia designed by Carmen Medlin. Isn't she the sweetest fairy, Lots of fun playing with her! My gorgeous, elegant pearls are by Prima, "Say It In Pearl" light pink swirls with mini roses. Gorgeous!
- Copic Markers
- Hair E25, E31, E50
- Skin: E11, E00, E000, E50
- Pink: RV13, RV11, RV00, RV000
- Green G02, G00, G000
- Stickles: Diamond
- paper: Color It
- Ribbon stash
- Rose: Prima
- Copic Markers:
- Dress: R14, R12, R00, R000
- Chair: YG 95, YG 93, YG 91
- Dog: Lots of E's! Sorry forgot to write them down.
- Hair: E25, E31, YR 20
- Skin: E11, E50, E00, E000
- Paper: stash
- Flowers Prima
If you landed here first you want to start at: Follow Your Heart Wait until you see the gorgeous creations the rest of the DT's have made. I am totally blessed and honored to be able to work along side of them for the are one talented group of ladies!
Colleen Holmes ; -----You are Here
Mary Johnson -------- Next
- Flutter By Wednesday: Anything goes as long as it has a fairy, butterfly or angel on it.
- C.R.A.F.T. challenge: Die cut
- Cute Card Thursday: Use Humor
- Stamp Insanity: Non-traditional Valentine