Ok, I am going to talk very frank and open here and if one person hears and listens to me....It will be so worth it. 13 years ago I had a colon-resection due to diverticulitis. This surgery saved my life for they found colon cancer in it's early stage. I had treatment and have been cancer free all these years. I go every single year for it is so important for early detection. The longer you wait the more it spreads and the less colon they can save and it will metastasize outside of the colon and spread to other organs. I am having a little bit of problems on my way for another screening. It's a pain in the butt to do, literally but so worth the outcome. Please for you and your family have your screenings done. Please if you don't do it for you...do it for your love ones.
Now happier things!!! Last week I was commissioned to make 15 cards and family members with birthdays and of course Mother's Day! Part of my order is for 9 Mother Day's Cards and I would love to share these two with you!! Isn't she a cutie pie!
- Image: Mo's Digital Pencil
- Copic Markers: RVO2, RV000, RV0000. Face E13, E11, E00. Hair: E29, E49, E44, E25. Flowers: Prisma Pencils.
- Paper: BasicGrey - green at heart 6 x 6 At SCACD
- Flowers: stash
- Image: Bugaboo Digi Stamps
- Copic Markers: Top G02, G00, G000. Pants Y04, Y00, Y000. Hair E49, E47, E44 E15, Skin E13, E11, E00.
- Flower Prima at SCACD
- Martha Stewart Paper Pad
25.00 Gift Certificate
$50.00 Gift Ceritificate
Copic Class of your choice! Each class has approx 8-12 lessons!
Is having another party!!! Yeehaw!! June 5 - June 11 and the sponsors are super generous!! So keep the dates on your calendar and come join us for our monthly random prizes!!
- Craft Your Passion: Anything goes
- Creative Stamp Friends: Mother's Day
- DDH: Bling
- Get Hippity With Ippity: Flowers