My card today with another Bugaboo image! Maybe I should try out for their DT!! This is Stella and Stella has a comment for everything! A customer of mine picked this image for me to make her best friend a birthday card! Sure hope she likes it!! I was torn over how to design it. I still added my ribbon and glitz just not a lot.
- Copics: Skin: E15, E21, E02, Hair: E97, E99, E17, E29. Shirt and Hat: BV: 13, BV11, BV000. Cake: #53, E51, E50. Table: BG15, BG 13, BG10. Top of cake: E19, E11, R02.
- Bow: Stash made with my Bow Easy. Bow Easy tutorial by Suzanne Dean
- Flowers: Prisma
- Magic mesh: Self Adhesive weave, baby blue. I love, love this stuff!
Tack N' Peel clear sheet is a unique, reusable product designed for creating a stamping block and you can use it over and over again. Here explains it much better! I love, love it and will never mount a red rubber stamp again. When it loses it's ability to stick...rinse with water and it's like brand new again. Easy peasy my friends!
Digi images! Do you love digi's? I love you don't have to worry about stamping. I use less paper for I am not the best stamper in the world!! Free Digi's! Anne Fenton and Sandi Hugget offer free digi's at The Outlawz Challenge site!
Sneak peak of this weeks:
The Outlawz awesome sponsors this month are Oozak who is sponsoring a $50.00 gift certificate and Gilli Rubber Stamps with a Gilli Goodie Bag! How awesome is that? Oozak sells Copics, paper, stamps, crafting supplies and much more!! Gilli Stamps are so sweet and adorable! All you need to do is enter one of the seven weekly challenges within the month of June. It is a random drawing so anyone can win!! Come on and play with us!!
- Air Factory: Favorite embellishment: Mine is ribbon and flowers
- DYSU: Square
- Just For Fun: Anything goes
- Lili Of The Valley: Celebrate