Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

SCACD Elisabeth Bell Sneak Peek!

Happy Wednesday everyone!! How are you doing and did you survive all the sales in the stores and online? I only bought one thing and it was for me and it was a Crop-A-Dile Eyelet and Punch Kit from JoAnn's for $20.99 and free shipping!!

Guess what today is? Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Stocking Stuffers release with two sets of stamps. The Odd Sampler and The End Sampler! They are cuties and you are going to say "I want that one and that one and that one!"  LOL  My sneak peek is with "Acuppa"  from the Odd Sampler Set isn't she adorable and a classic EB image! When I saw this image I knew exactly what I was going to make with her! One of my customers loves to give cards to anyone and everyone and this is my little thank you to her. I placed an envelope of hot cocoa in the box with a thank you note on the inside of the card.

BLOG CANDY at SCACD BLOG! Two free sets will be given to the lucky winners!  Hurry to see what you need to do to win....hint it's very simple to enter!




This is the first box I have made and I was inspired by Catherine! Catherine is one of my favorite blogs to visit for she is always creating something beautifully different and her cards are so adorable! The boxes she created are gorgeous using this template!  It's a  free template from My Time Made Easy and it really was easy peasy to use!

Paper: I cut one inch strips from KaiserCraft "Christmas Carnival Collection" and sewed them together. My inspiration came from Gina K at StampTV.
Border die:  "Frostyville" by Memory Box
Flowers: Sugar Bloom/ turquoise, Roses by Wild Orchids Crafts
Martha Steward leaf punch
Copics: Turquoise BG32, BG15, BG11, BG10. Bow: R85, R83, R81, RV10 - I just noticed it looks blotchy in the picture but it isn't!
Nestability Oval and Scallop Ovals

You can see another awesome sneak peek at my DT sistah Anki! ! You won't want to miss her's for she is one creative lady! 


Challenges: 

19 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Colleen. Oh my goodness, you have been busy and what absolutely gorgeous projects you have crafted. Such stunning colours, beautiful papers and embellishments. I love them.
Hope you are keeping well. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Doreen said...

What a stunning set,beautiful images and fab colours.xxx

Catherine said...

Hi Colleen ! Your card and box are ADORABLE ! What a sweet image ! Thank you so much for your comment, you are an angel ! I've got a Crop-a Dile and it's a very useful tool, could not do without it ! Have a great day my friend ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Trina said...

Wow! These look great! The colors and that die cut piece are perfect!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card and box, Colleen! Fabulous colors and details! The image is so sweet and your coloring is awesome!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Colleen, love the dies and gorgeous image, fab colouring, so very pretty.
Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

SAMARA said...

Hi there Colleen! How are you? This card Colleen is very special...it is simply beautiful. From the die on the left side (which is the most unique die I've ever seen, to the flower placement and different colors on the leaves on the right. It is just lovely. The image is just precious. I'd take 10 Marshmellows thanks!!! Your coloring is beautiful. The red is very seasonal and a wonderful job. Colleen have a beautiful season. Spirited Love, Samara (who saw you (again) on MIM!

Donalda said...

These are just beautiful dear. Love all the detail you have put into it dear. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Wow, Colleen, these cards are so gorgeous! And I so adore the images...sweet little girlie and Santa w/puppy!! Really, really pretty work!!

Lorraine said...

Ooh, these are gorgeous, Colleen! I love your coloring of that sweet image, designs and colors!

Danni said...

Love these creations so much!! so pretty and so creative!! Awesome job!

Peggy said...

This car is beautiful! I love the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Rene said...

Oh my! She's precious!!! Fabulous project! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM...the more comments left, the greater your chance of winning this week's fabulous prize! Good luck!
Rene :D

Diana Queen said...

OMGoodness! Colleen , your card and box are gorgeous!!! Your card customer is going to be so thrilled... What a nice gift!
Hugs, DianaQ

Ina G said...

Gorgeous card. Just came over from the outlawz and joined your followers.

riliska said...

Very bright job! Fab team up with the paper and gorgeous colours. I saw your card on ‘Make it Monday’

gina g said...

Gorgeous creations, love the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this time hope to see you again. luv gina xx

Ina G said...

Oh what a lot of work has gone into this card. I love to see cards with hand colouring. I don't do it very often but love to look at others that have the talent.

Cindy :) said...

beautiful....cute sentiment LOL

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...