This is the supplies you will need to complete this project.
Plus: Cuttlebug, Nestability 1.75 inch scallop oval, 1 1/4 circle punch, score tape or tape of your choice, Christmas stamps or digi's, border punch, clear small baggie, small dog bones or kitty treats.
- Cut (green) card stock 9" x 3", Red 2 3/4" x 3 1/4" and green pattern 3" x 2 1/2".
- Score the 9" x 3" at 4" and 5"
- Punch a 1.25 inch hole in the of the 4" x 3" section on the green card stock. Center your red and green pattern paper on the 4" x 3 " section of the green card stock and punch a 1.25 inch hole in each. It is much easier to punch one hole at a time.
- Red pattern paper cut to 3 x 2 inch and score at one inch. Using any border punch cut a border on the 3" side of paper.
Cut a 1.75 inch scallop circle using white paper.
Using your 1.25 circle punch cut out the center of the scallop circle.
Layer your circle punch paper together and
adhere to the 4 x 3 inch section on the green card stock.
Your bag should now look like this when folded on the score lines.
Place the small dog bones or kitty treats in a small baggie and
staple onto the inside top of the 5" x 3" green card stock.
Fold your red pattern paper at the score line and attach it over the top of your green folded card stock.
Decorate the front with anything you like. The word woof was printed by a stamp at the store but, you could do this yourself using word on your computer. Cut around the word to give it a white outline. Make a small tag and punch small hole at the end of it. Place twine or ribbon through the hole and tie into a bow.
Sounds difficult but it is really easy to make and treat bags can easily be made for anyone and filled with red candy hearts for Valentines day! Lots of possibilities!
SCACD has so many new products including paper pads,
embossing folders and lots more!! Check it out and
wish yourself a very Merry Christmas!!
- Anya and friends: anything goes
- Christmas Inspiration: Christmas/Folds
- Come and Get It: Red, Green and your choice
- Dream Valley Christmas: Christmas
- Ginger Loft: Christmas or Winter
- Paper Sundaes: Anything Christmas
- Sparkles Forum: One you love!! My doggies!
- Challenge Up Your Life: packaging or box - GDT call