This is a card I made for my grandson, Travis who turned 11 this year. Guess what? Everything on this card was cut out with my Cameo, Silhouette including the digi! Look how good it cut him out right up to the line and you can learn how to do this in the current issue of Through The Craft Room Door! The stars and Rock star were also cut with the Cameo...I love this machine. I even took an rubber stamp, stamp, scanned and cut it out with my Cameo to perfection! Anyhow Travis will always be a rock star in my eyes! He is one character who has you laughing all the time!
Copics: Hair: E35, E23, E21, Skin: E000, E00, E11. Shirt: YG25, YG23, YG21. Pants: B95. B93, B91. Shoes: C02, CO1 WOO
Today was the first day of Through The Craft Room weekly challenge and the theme is: School.
- Whimsy Stamps: Lots of layers
- Word Art Wednesday: Sentiment and something that makes you smile
- Anything Goes Challenge Blog: Anything goes!
- Creative Craft Challenge: Just a sentiment
- Deep Ocean Challenge: Blue
- Digital Tuesday: Childs play
- Jackson's Digital Expressions: Anything goes. Optional Color