Followers

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Party With Bamboo

Happy Wednesday everyone!!  Brrrrr  Where are you? Are you getting any of these snow storms and frigid cold, windy weather like we are in Maryland? Me thinks it's time to hibernate and stay in doors crafting and making cute cards! How about you?

Today I am posting my card that I posted in 7 Kids College Fund Store Blog. 







Today's card was a really fun card for me. It's as close to Clean and Simple as I get! Always want to add one more layer or one more embellishment.  I do love the way this turned out! My sweet daughter-in-law loves, loves loves shoes and I had her in mind while creating it.  The image is "Party With Bamboo Party Paws Collection" by Crafter's Companion.  I choose to create my own sentiment using Microsoft Word on my computer.  I changed the font a few times in each line to make it more interesting.  I covered the flower with a paper flower and it fit perfectly!


and colored with Copic Markers.
 Shoe: R56, R29, R27, R24
     Bamboo/Panda: C9, C7, C5, C4
Score Tape
Mini Pop Dots from All Night Media
X-press It 3mm Two sided tape

Thank you for stopping by and
Have a great week!

Hugz, Colleen

4 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful Colleen I like the sweet image and the sentiment made me chuckle
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

I know I commented on this in facebook, but I had to come here and see it again. I have the Christmas Party Paws, but I think I need to add this to my list as well. Your sentiment is absolutely perfect.

ELE said...

I like this card so much!
I love shoes <3
xoxo
Ele

Patricia St Martin said...

Hey Lady, thanks for stopping by my blog, that was a nice surprise. You know, you're on your not easy to find. I know I commented on your card at Facebook but it is so darn cute and I love the teddy apt to in the shoe. Well I wanted to stop by and tell you have a good weekend.
Hugs Pat/♥

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...