Followers

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Cherry On Top by Crafter's Companion

Happy Hump Day! So are you getting ready to have a fabulous weekend?  My hubby and I will be working hard for we are tearing out all of the carpet on the second floor and having hardwood floors installed. I am a germaphobe and can't stand having rugs on the floors anymore. We installed hardwood floors to our main living floor several years ago and each week I am totally amaze how much dirt I get off of them. With two dogs we scrub the carpets many times a year but I just never think we get it thoroughly clean...  Any how I hope you have a great weekend to look forward to!

Today is a new challenge over at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog and this one is right on! It's anything goes with a touch of spring! I used "Cherry On Top" by Crafters Companion because spring to me means fresh fruit and vegetables are on their way!   So come on over and join us and lets celebrate warm weather. Sorry for those who are going into winter season - I do  hope you have a mild one:)   http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com

Just a few new things added to the store!
New Gelatos kits 
Exciting new product from Marion Smith: The Color Lab! (check it out!)
New distress ink colors in stock now! Pads and reinkers available.
NEW Taylored Expressions!
NEW dies, stamps and stencisl from My Favorite Things 
New Your Next Stamp stamps and dies.
And much much more! Check out what is on sale too! 





Image: Cherry On Top By Crafter's Companion
Bo Bunny Madeleine  6X6 Paper Pad
Star Dust Stickles by Ranger
Pink Pearls by Melissa Frances
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink 
Neenah Solar White Paper

Challenges

5 comments:

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Colleen. I love the image and the design is gorgeous.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon x

froebelsternchen said...

A beautiful and yummie card! Love it!
Thank you for sharing it with us at Moo Mania & More Challenge!
Happy Sunday!

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card, thanks for sharing at Moo Mania and More, Valerie

Rosie said...

A lovely piece

Thank you for sharing with MOO-MANIA & MORE

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card in our 'anything goes' challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges. This is such a nice project, full of lovely details. I hope you will visit us again soon!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...