Followers

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Newton's Nook - Hanging Around

Hello! I hope everyone is having as a beautiful day as we are here in Maryland! The sun is shining and it's warm with a summer breeze - what more could you ask for?!

Today, I created my card using Newton's Nook - Hanging Around. Perfect card for a friend or family member who is having some difficulties in life - it will make them smile. This stamp set is so versatile - you can use it for a number of occasions. "Let's Hang Out," and "Hi," are the other two sentiments. 

I am sitting here laughing,  I originally colored a possum brown to hang from the tree and when my hubby saw it he said, "Possum's are grey," I said mine was a mutant possum and that's why"Hang in there," is the sentiment! But, I looked it up and possums can be white, grey or sometimes brown! 


To color the sky I cut out a Nestability Large Classic Scallop Oval and sprayed painted with Copic B-93. 



Supplies:

Parisienne Blue 6 x 6 Paper Pad by Papermania of DoCrafts
Score Tape




Your still in time to enter the challenge over at 7 Kids College Fund Blog! The theme is "stitching - real or faux" Come and enjoy the fun! 

No comments:

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...