Followers

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sugar Pea Designs - Spare Me

There is still a week left to play in the  7 Kids College Fund  challenge!  So come on over and join the fun! 

I think we all have had those times, where we might have said or did something we wished we didn't say or do.  We really want to apologize and search for the words to say were sorry.  Well, this cutie stamp set from Sugar Pea puts a little bit of humor into it for us!  I love it! Saying your sorry, but trying to make them smile at the same time. The card that inspire me was created by Mary from Sugar Pea Designs design team - her blog - : http://maryjdesigns.blogspot.co.uk.  I just love this image with this sentiment and had to recreate it myself! There are several other sentiments in the stamp set - Let the good times roll, Your right up my ally, Strike up some fun, Your a great roll model, and more! You could even put "I forgot your birthday, sorry for being such a pin head!  Perfect!

After I cut out the pins, I coated them with Versamark Ink Pad and embossed with Clear Super Fine Embossing Powder from Ranger, which gave them a sturdiness to stand on the lane. 





Supplies
Copic Markers

Don't forget to come play at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!
The theme this time is "Anything Goes" 



3 comments:

Penny said...

Just adorable, Colleen! Really love your coloring and the fab design and details! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Lesley said...

This is so cute, Colleen!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Congratulations, Colleen!!!

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...