Followers

Friday, July 10, 2015

Starla, C.C. Designs



Hey it's Friday! This is a very special day for it's my mom's birthday and she is 89 years young! She still drives, grocery shops, lives alone and one of the most independent person I know. She's my best friend and it's hard for she lives in Arizona and I in Maryland. I go and visit her 2 -3 times a year and stay a few weeks each time I go. You would love her as much as I do if you had the opportunity to meet. 

Well, today is my turn to post a card in C.C. Design Blog and I chose Super Hero Starla to use today. BTW if you love super hero stamps, you need to check out this month's release at the store for it is loaded with boy and girl super hero's with dies to go with the set. 


Happy Weekend! 

1 comment:

Penny said...

Hope your mom had a wonderful birthday! Good for her being so independent. I hope I can be at her age, too--actually, I hope I reach her age, lol! :^)
Your card is just darling--love the design, palette, paper, and adorable image--great coloring, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...