Followers

Friday, August 28, 2015

Rory - What's Up? C.C. Design


Hi Everyone! I am sharing two C.C.Design cards today! I'll tell ya - vacations are wonderful but sure throw you backwards in trying to catch up with your work! Below is Rory from C.C. Design Rubber Stamps August Collection! I wasn't sure what I wanted to do first - make a halloween scene or a general card, so I did both! I colored Rory with Zig Clean Color Real Brushes - it will take me a little practice but I love the bold color of purple that I was unable to accomplish using Copic Markers. Everything else is colored with Copics. 









My second card is created using Devilish Nancy also from C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps August Collection





Challenges

1 comment:

Penny said...

Both are just too cute, Colleen! Love the designs, images, and coloring! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...