Followers

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Roberta's Rascals - Angel Twila from C.C.Design Stamps


Happy Wednesday! Today I created 7 cards and 7 posts for my store projects because...... on Friday hubby and I fly out of here to Vegas which is where our  daughter, Renae lives. We will stay there for a few days and Renae will drive us to Yuma, Arizona to my mothers home. My Niece and her little boy will be there the first two days of our visit - can't wait to see them!  We will be at my mother's for 10 tens days. THEN hubby and I will drive to Phoenix to meet by best friend Sandi Huggett and Sandi and I are attending Jennifer Dove's boot camp for 4 days!! What is boot camp? It's all about coloring with Copics. But guess what else Sandi and I are doing??? We will do a surprise visit to Tab, the store owner of 7 Kids College Fund Store - Let's see if she reads our post!!! LOL I'll let you know if she does!! After all of that my last day in Pheonix I will be spending the afternoon with Penny Mull and I can't wait to meet her! We have been friends for many years now and finally we will meet. Penny is one of my designers on The Outlawz and hopefully some of the other girls who live in that area will be able to join her.

I am introducing you to Roberta's Rascals -Angel Twila from  C.C. Design Stamps and you can preorder her now at 7 Kids College Fund Craft Store! I think she is adorable with that pretty smile and sparkling eyes!  Also, there is still one week left that you can play on the 7 Kids College Challenge Blog - come play with us and you just might win a $20.00 gift certificate! With Christmas right around the corner - a GC would be nice to have.  The theme is anything goes and you need to use a stamp from the store to win:)


Roberta's Rascal Angel Twila from C.C. Designs Stamps


We can't wait to see you there!!

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...