Followers

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wishing You Well - Penny Black - Mo Manning

Hello! Are you getting ready for the holidays? Me - sorta, I can't believe Thanksgiving is tomorrow. My daughter, Amy and family and Ryan and his g/f are coming for the weekend. The Turkey is bought and dethawing and tomorrow starts the baking. We don't make a big fuss over dinner and instead play with the kids, watch movies together - it's all about spending time with the family:)

Today I am sharing a card I made several years ago. I was on vacation for 3 weeks and got a little bit behind. Being an ICU and ER RN this stamp makes me smile! I loved my job and really do miss it. It's funny, I remember the alarm going off at 5 AM and thinking - wish I didn't have to go to work. Today, I would dearly love to do it all over again.  What's that old expression "be careful what you wish for" ?




CutterPillar Pro - Paper cutter

Happy Thanksgiving to those in the states!

1 comment:

Penny said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :^)
There is another old expression: The grass is always greener on the other side...
Getting up at 5 a.m. is not my idea of a good time.

Love your card--so, so sweet! Fab image, coloring, pretty palette and papers, and those die cuts are gorgeous! :^)

Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Penny

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...