Followers

Saturday, June 11, 2016

C.C.Designs Newletter Post


Hi Everyone! For today I am doing a super fast post as I am sitting in Las Vegas by the pool watching my grandchildren swim in the resorts hotel.  My card was one of the feature cards in the C.C. Designs June Release Newsletter. This is sweetie is Teeny Bikini! I love the sentiment "Your as cute as an itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka-dot bikini! You remember that song don't you - if you do - your showing your age!! LOL

Did you see this months releases at C.C. Designs? Oh my gosh, when I think they can't get any cuter and so many things to choose from - you want them all - trust me!

Teeny Bikini
Make A Card Summer Die Set
Make A Card #13 Die Set

Your still here!! 
You need to jump right over to the store and see all the wonderful things that are happening this month! 

No comments:

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...