Followers

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Saying Good-bye is never easy.

Saying good-bye to 7 Kids College Fund store is hard for me to do. It was the very first online store I purchased my first crafting supplies from in 2009. Not only did I find a terrific store, I found a lifelong friend, Tab, the owner. I have been very fortunate and had the honor of meeting Tab in person and have visited several times since. The first time I visited her I walked around the store totally amazed of all the crafting supplies she carried. Rooms and rows of everything imaginable. And, what amazed me the most was Tab. A caring, witty, wonderful person with a sense of humor that always makes you giggle. When she asked if I wanted to be on her DT - well, that was a no-brainer – what an honor! A year later life got hectic and I had to leave – and couldn’t wait for things to settle down so I could return. Being one of Tab’s DT’s has been an honor and a ride of joy that I hold deep within my heart. And, honestly when you see a 7 Kids package deliver to your door – you can’t wait to tear it open! Yes, I will miss the store terrible, it was my go-to store for all of my crafting needs. But I won’t be missing Tab – she’s in my life forever. Good luck Tab in all of your future endeavors!! xoxox




The store is closing by August 31 and each day there are new items that have been discounted. You don't want to miss the sells!

9 comments:

Sandra said...

gorgeous as always Colleen!!
Hugs,Sandra

jeanchaneyaz said...

Such a delightful card, Colleen, and such sweet words for Tab and 7 Kids College Fund. She and her company will be greatly missed. I'm sorry I never got to meet Tab.

Nana said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the colors and that adorable image.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ MCC Shop ♥

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Colleen!

Angela B. said...

Collen your blog is so pretty!

Sandra said...

Hi there!! Just checking!!

Lady Dakem said...

dont say good bye la

PROxyz
Blog Bisnis
Download Meme Lucu
Chord Lagu indo
Warga +62

yasul.top said...

But he's trying none the less. I've been using Movable-type on a variety of websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform. I have heard good things about . Is there a way I can import all my word press posts into it? Any help would be really appreciated! 야한소설

ophunter.net said...

Hello there and thank you for your information – I've definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? 립카페

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...