Here is another sweetie pie from Elisabeth Bell who's name is "Tasty Read". She so reminds me of me when I was a tad younger reading books in the back yard with book in one hand and an apple in the other. I might just do that tomorrow! Currently I am reading Iris Johansen "Blood Games" I have only read a few chapters but so far really good! Any how back to Miss Tasty Read! SSC color combo this week is red, turquoise, black and white. At first I was thinking of doing something patriotic, but you had to use turquoise instead of navy blue and well that's not the good old red, white and blue! I hope you like her for she is really a darling stamp to color!
- Paper: all solid colors from stash
- Roses from Wild Orchids Crafts This is another place I buy a lot of my flowers. You should check it out for they are very reasonable and lot of flowers, stems, lace, etc. to choose from!
- Martha Stewart 3 in one butterfly punch. Cheapest I found for you is at Scrapbook for $8.49
- Stickles..my favorite embellishment! I have had Black Diamond Stickles forever! Everytime I went to use it...it just wasn't right. Today I used it on the very top butterfly with red! Wahoo...you can really see if you look really hard!! I found it here for you at Cropping Corner 1.99 Would you believe some idiot is selling in on Amazon.com for 6.75.
- Nestability Oval Die cut and no one has it on sell this week that I could see:(
- Face: E000, E00, E11
- Blouse: BG01, BG02, BG05, BG07
- Pants: C3, C5, C7, C9
- Apple and book: R22, R27. R29
- Tree Stump: E70, E74, E77, E79
To all my other friends have a very safe and great weekend! See you back here tomorrow!