Each posting I am going to have either items on sale or tip of the day. It can be anywhere from Copics to a simple tutorial.
Tip of the day: Copic Markers
The number one question when starting to buy Copic Markers are "what should I buy first" These are my recommendation for starting a Copic collection.
- E000, E00, E11 - Flesh tones for Caucasian skin. R20 for blush
- Y00 or Y11, Y02, Y04, Y08 - Yellow
- E29, E25, E35, E50 -Browns for wood and hair
- R22, R26, R29 - bright red
- YG21, YG24 - Green for grass and plants
- B21, B24, B27, B29 for bright blue.
- RV 00, RV21, RV25 - Bright pink .
- C00, C1, C3 - mimics "white" clothing and can add depth and a shadow to the outside of your image
- V12, V15, V17 - purples
- YR12, YR15, YE17
- Copic Blender is a must have to lighten or remove color.
Hope this helps
I have a delightful birthday card for you and entering it into two challenges. The first one is Party Time Tuesdays! I love this blog for only birthday cards are allowed! Each challenge I make a birthday card with a specific person in mind. Yea! From this moment forward I just might be on time sending them! This weeks challenge is red, white and blue!
Second challenge is for Teddy-Stampers! Yep, you have to have a teddy bear on your card! No problem for me for I love teddy bears! This weeks challenge is a summer time theme! Another simple and clean card!
- Cryogen Paper for coloring
- Copic Markers
- Red: R22, R24, R27, R29
- Blues: B21, B24, B26, B29
- Momma Bear: E71, E74, E77
- Little Girl Bear: E25, E35, E19, E11
- Grass: G40, YG23, YG25
- Stump: E25, E27, E34
- DP: Basic Grey
- Ribbon: Stash
- Cuttle Bug folder
- Nestabilities Circles and scallop circles