(Tip of the day will be after pictures of my card)
- 7 Kids College Fund has a brand new challenge blog and today is the first day of their first challenge! Pink and Dots: The winner will receive a $50.00 gift voucher for the store. I am in!
- Simple Scrapping Craft; Copic Challenge: White and buttons.
- 2 Sisters Challenge: punch
- Digi Doodle: Favorite image
- The Stamp Man: two colors
- Createalicious Challenge: 3 D
- Desinaworld Spot: interpretation
Do you love her like I do? Is this you for it surely is me!! Except kids got replaced with grandchildren! My image is a Sarah K! I love her stamps. If I had to put my favorite stamps in order of which ones I like best...Sarah K would be tied with Elisabeth Bell for the number one position! And of course 7 Kids College Fund is one of my all time craft store! I could spend all day just looking at everything and then it's I want this and I want that and very hard to decide what you want and what you should only get!! KWIM
- Cryogen White paper... Love, love this paper for coloring with Copics. It has a bit of a tooth to it and so easy to blend your colors with. It blends faster with less ink and has sparkly specks in it. So pretty!
- Sarah K image:
- Pink: RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02
- Skin: E11, E00, E000 R20 for blush
- Apron: C01, C00
- Shoes: W3, W01, W00
- Broom: E49, E47, E44, E42
- Pockets, Kitty Cat, Bottom Shadow: C03, C01, C00
- Paper: sorry stack
- Prima Flower
- Magic Mesh which is self sticking and you can buy it here at SCACD
I used it on my card today!
Thank you for your kind comments!