- Thank the person who gave it to me. Sharon thank you! It means a lot!
- Put it on my blog
- Mention 3 things I love doing. I have more than 3!
- I love doing things with my hubby and family
- My dogs make me laugh every single day!
- We know what this one is! Making cards!
- My favorite picture: Hmmmm hard one. I will have to post it later for my daughter in law has it. In November I had my whole family together...course others are in it also. But, I love seeing everyone in one place!
- I have to pass the award to five other people! Well, if I was the one starting it Sharon most definitely would get a spot!
- Lisa Haines: Who keeps me updated and gives me encouragement every single day!
- Suzanne Dean: She doesn't post awards on her blog, she's getting one anyways! Suzanne has taught me so much and has the patience of a saint. She is the reason I am where I am today! She is also the sole reason I am going broke for she demonstrates and shows new products all the time!!
- Danni: blog is entertaining and full of blogs to visit and challenges to be done. She started another blog called Flutter-by-Wednesdays which requires a butterfly, angel or fairy on your card! I need all the angels I can get!
- Party Time Tuesdays; Kristie helps me keep on tract making birthday cards on time. I didn't say mail...I said "made" for each week is a theme around Birthdays!
- Elisabeth Bell: Digi Bells DT If you love Eisabeth Bell's stamps and digi's as much as I do then check it out!
Friday, August 27, 2010
An award from Sharon!
Yippee! It's Friday! I had the most pleasant surprise given to me by my very special friend Sharon! It is an award for beautiful blog with a little bit extra! I am so proud to have received this from someone who is so dear to me. Thank you Sharon!