Followers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We are home!

How are you? It feels like forever since I last written! Our plane landed around 6 PM last night and we came home to two jumping, kissie, lickie happy dogs! They were so excited to see us and nothing is greater than to see wagging tails greeting you at the door rather you have been gone nine hours or nine days! We had an awesome time with our children and grandchildren and it just warms your heart when everything goes perfectly! Christian, Abby, Trinity and Olivia were fabulous to be around! It is really special to see how much they have grown and mature. They're no longer babies and never knew how special it would be to talk to them as children instead of toddlers. They are so loving and beautiful and I enjoyed every minute with them!

There was a T-shirt coloring day at our Resort! Yippee, I was really excited for it allow me to color! Here is what we did!




 This is a book bag Trinity, 9 and I colored together!














Christian, 11 colored this all by himself!
I thought I had Bill's T-shirt and mine but it is not on the disc:(











Trinity on the beach!











Christian boogie boarding










Trinity laughing at her Grandpah!  I love this picture of her!  You see the blanket behind her....that is where Christian is!









He had to get his hat on before I took his picture! His hair was messed up!!










Reef Ocean Resort is right on the beach!













On the beach looking back.










Bill, Trinity and Christian went to find shells for me to place on my cards! They were so sweet and wanted the perfect shells for grandma!









Our grandchildren in Florida!
Trinity (9), Abby (8) Christian (11), and Olivia soon to be 5!









See you tomorrow!! Thank you for allowing me to share my time with you!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Looks wonderfull Colleen!
Hugs Kristel

Sharon said...

Welcome back my friend. Thanks so much for sharing these pics of your grandkiddies with us, they are gorgeous and also of your holiday home, beach and pool. Looks wonderful! hugs to you, Sharon x

Lisa said...

Omgosh Colleen! Your grandkids are absolutely adorable!!! It looks like you all had a fantastic time! I am so jealous! What a great group!!!
Big Hugs!
Lisa

Yenni Natalia said...

Hi colleen, i aggreed with you..trinity photo look lovely. you should crate a layout for her.


hugs
yenni ^_^

Time of day

Kostenlose Uhr fur die Homepage clock for blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...