Today I colored a Elizabeth ODulemba image. Have you ever been to her site? If not you are missing out on super great digi's and guess what? They're free! Yes, you read that correctly she posts her digi's for everyone to enjoy. Elizabeth is an illustrator and author for children books. Her talent is utterly amazing and she loves what she does and shares her talent with everyone! If you are buying children books...I recommend her books and those she illustrates and they are on her blog! I made this card for a student at my husbands place of work, who is leaving to attend law school...well, we know how many books he will be carrying around! I love this paper!!
- DP: DCWV; Natural ....this paper is beautiful and has lots of browns, perfect for male cards. I love it!
- Prima Pearls: you can buy them here at SCACD.
- Stamp: stash ...acrylic
- Copic markers
- mouse: C05, C03, C01, C00
- Green: G07, G05, G03, G00.
- Red: R29, R24, R21
- Blue: B05, B02, B01, B000
- Brown: E07, E04, E13, E11
- Diamond Glaze on the glasses.
- Gold: YR24, Y11, Y05, Y00
- Everybody's Art Challenge: Checking it out
- Paper Take Weekly Challenge: Something old, new, borrowed or blue! My last card!!!
- Paper Sundaes: Metal
- Craft Hos' Challenge: Primary Colors
- Sentimental Sundays: Anything goes
- Clearly I Stamp: Cute and fuzzy