The image I used is "I love you grandpa" from Karen Doodles images. I love this image and my hubby is one of the best grandpa's around. He loves to spend time with the grandchildren and it's a good thing because we have 10 of them! We have both gained weight over the past couple years and this was just too cute and was perfect for his card!
Don't forget the Copic Challenges over at Simply Scrapping Crafts (SSC) and starting today we will be giving two copic markers OR two Various (Copic) Refills to a random winner at the end of each month to a lucky person who completes all the challenges for that month!! Is that not awesome!! So you could enter the challenges and walk away with two Copic markers and they will be the color of your choice! Come on over today and join SCC and then join the Copic Challenge group! I would love to see you there!
- Simply Scrapping Crafts Copic Challenge Group: Coloring with grey, either hair or metal
- A Spoonful of Sugar: Sparkle and shine
- Digital Tuesday: Digi, ribbon, buttons or bling
- Kaboodle Doodles Challenge: Colors that are around you.
- Cryogen White for Copic coloring
- DP: Basic Grey
- Ribbon: Offry
- Sentiments: Hero Arts
- Punch: MS
- Blue: B16, B14, B12
- Pants: E17, E15, B13, B11
- Grey Hair: C05, C03, C01, C00
- Brown hair: E31, E35, YR21, YR20
- Outline: BGOOOO and I went back over it with my colorless blender marker