One day at the gym I said to one of the girls "Ok Kimosabe!" which is an expression I have used since I was a little girl. She quickly looked at me like I just insulted her and said "what did you call me?" I busted out laughing, once again I was showing my age. Kimosabe is what Tonto use to call the Lone Ranger and it means "trusted friend!" Oh, when she had no clue what I was talking about...I felt ancient!
Ok, so who's been going around stealing the Mojo? Mine's gone, gone, gone and I want it back! First it is stolen from my friends and now mine...geeesh! Oh well, the show must go on!
It's Party Time Tuesday! Do you want the best challenge blog ever? Well, look no more for Party Time Tueday is here! So what's so great you ask? Well, let me tell ya!! There is one requirement, on top of the challenge of the week and it is you must have a birthday greeting on the outside of your card! Now be honest, wouldn't it be nice to have all your B/D cards done before you actually need them? I think so!! So come on over and join the fun!! This week challenge is an inspirational challenge and the colors are Red,. Black and White!
Several things not to forget!
- Free Copic Classes over at Simply Scrapping Crafts and the awesome Copic Challenge Where you can win 2 Copic markers or 2 Variance Ink refills just by playing!
- Teddy-Stampers one year anniversary blog hop which runs until November 18. Awesome prizes to be won, including one from me!! You can read all about it in the below listing
- Party Time Tuesday is running a DT call and trust me you will love the DT . Kristie and Di are two of the most wonderful people to work for! So come on over and put in your application and join the fun!
- Party Time Tuesday: Picture inspiration with the colors Red, White and Black
- Lexi's Creations: Anything goes
I really wasn't happy with the card above so I tore it apart and came up with this...which, not sure what to think!
Maybe a tad better!
Tip of the Day: Cleaning your Copic Markers. We have all experience the messy markers after using them a lot. Did you know when the inside of your caps are build up with dried ink, you can actually cause your marker harm. You will no longer have an airtight seal. What can happen is your ink dries a tiny bit in the nib and what you will might notice is your paper will become tacky and sticky. So now what do you do. Carefully remove your nib and place it in a small plastic baggie with either 97 percent alcohol or your colorless blender solution. You leave the nib in the bag and after it turns white return it to the marker.
Cleaning your markers is very important and you want to clean inside the caps and around the area at the end of the marker where the nib slides into. You can clean it with Colorless Blender solution, rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer. Do not put the hand sanitizer on your nibs...to be honest I don't know what it could do and I just would not try it!
Visit the rest of the the Party Time Tuesdays design team for lots of great inspirations! Hugzzzzzz