It's that time of week to enjoy Party Time Tuesday's challenge. It is one of my most favorite challenges and here is the reason why! It is a requirement to have a birthday sentiment on the front of your card. With the children and grandchildren it keeps me out of trouble! The DT is quite creative so come on and join us for a good time!
- Party Time Tuesday: Easel Card, Birthday Sentiment
- Little Paper Shop: Die cut
- Stamp With Fun: Square
- Craft Hos' Challenge: Fall colors
- Ginger Loft Challenge: The great out doors...lol I think I have this one covered!
- Paper Sundaes: At least two of the following....Punches, Ribbon, Embossing or the color blue.
- Fairy Tale: Any thing goes
- Aifactory: Die cut or punch
- Image: Sara K one of my most favorite artist
- Paper: DCVW
- Flowers: Prima
- Ribbon: Olfry
- Brads: Basic Grey
- Hair: E25, E31, YR20
- Skin: E11, E00, E000
- Bluegreen: BG 72, BG11, BG00
- Yellow: Y15, Y02, Y00
- Blue jeans: B97, B95, B91
- Boots: C3, C1, C00
- Wood: Sorry, I didn't keep tract
- Red: R39, R37, R35, R32
- Scarf and dog: W3, W1, W00
- Nestabilities dies
Several things not to forget!
- Free Copic Classes over at Simply Scrapping Crafts and the awesome Copic Challenge Where you can win 2 Copic markers or 2 Variance Ink refills just by playing!
- Teddy-Stampers one year anniversary blog hop which runs until November 18. Awesome prizes to be won, including one from me!! You can read all about it in the below 2 listings
- Party Time Tuesday is running a DT call and trust me you will love the DT . Kristie and Di are two of the most wonderful people to work for! So come on over and put in your application and join the fun!