Happy Thursday everyone! Popping in from my parents in Arizona and all is good here. My father looks the best he has looked in the past two years and my mom is doing great too!! God gave me this extra time with them before things start developing and I am a happy camper to say the least. This will probably be my shortest post ever!
My card was made for a customers daughters birthday who just had a baby boy!! Phindy's Place is the creator of this adorable digi image! If you would like any information on anything on my card please email me and I will send you the information when I get home on Sunday! Thank you!
TIP OF THE DAY: Bow Easy. I have received several emails asking me how I do I make my bows. It is as easy as 1 -2- 3 with a Bow Easy. You can make 7 different sizes: 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1 3/4", 2 3/8" and 2 3/4" Here is a video by Suzanne Dean demonstrating how to use it!
- Phindy's Place Challenge Blog: Anything goes but must use a Phindy Place image
- The Pixie Cottage Challenge: Blue for baby boy
- Ruby's Rainbow: Something with wings on your creation
- Scrapbook Sisters: Baby, baby
- Whimsy's Stamps Challenge: 1 ribbon, 2 DP, 3 Embellishments
- Anything Goes Challenge: Stitching faux or real
- Digital Tuesday Challenge: Anything goes but must use a digi